Quality Control Inspection for Hand Bag, Purse, Shopping Bag and Backpack
|FOB Price:||US $243-308 / Man-day|
|Min. Order:||1 Man-day|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Man-day||US $243-308/ Man-day|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Man-Days Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Type: Inspection & Quality Control Services
- Specification: Manday
- Trademark: TopInspection
- Origin: Asia
- IPC: Initial Production Checking, this way is inspection of raw materials, components prior to the commencement of production, check products' status is match as client's specification, function checking and on-site testing to make sure to find issues before mass productions. this will be help to client to find quality issue as early as possible.
- DUPRO: During Production Inspection, this way is inspection when 20%-80% shipment quantity is ready, to check all kinds of issue including packing, marking, quantity, production quality, function, on-site testing, this DUPRO is similar to finial random inspection process but this way still can find quality issue before shipment are completely finished.
- FRI: Final Random Inspection , this way is inspection based on all shipment products are finished and at least 80% were packed into out cartons, this inspection will be most representative for the shipment, inspector check all details on packing, marking, function, visual quality and function checking, on-site testing, etc, and all special requirements from the clients.
-PM: Product Monitoring, this is way that client request Top Inspection send engineers or inspectors to stay at factory, monitor and check factory's production line, check and solve quality problem, then with daily report to clients.
- CLS: Container Loading Supervision, this way is inspection that make sure client's shipment is correct, safe and enough shipment quantity productions to be shipped. before loading, inspector need to check the empty containers are clean, well conditions, no bad smell, no hole, correct container number, well locking bars, to make sure containers are safe and suitable to loading. also will check correct productions and correct shipment marking, packing method. during loading, inspector monitor whole loading process, no damage cartons be loaded into containers. make sure correct productions and enough quantity cartons were loaded into containers.
Top Inspection use standard sampling level and AQL, based on ISO 2859, ANSI/ASQ Standard Z1.4-2003, inspector select randomly samples from shipment product, exactly check visual quality, function checking, production marking and packing, on-site testing, and all necessary special request from the clients.
Top Inspection only use professional/honest/qualify engineers and inspectors or auditors to handle all our inspections. we send reports to clients not later than next days after inspection, and for 80% inspections we can send reports to clients in same day.